Watch out for the first seminar group reflection Résilienfance ... Seminar will ethological! In order to start this series of seminars, we wanted to work with Jean-Claude Barrey (which is no longer ...). On this occasion, we leave the land Bordeaux to join those of the Dordogne where we welcome ânikounâ , friend and partner organization Résilienfance !
Program: General éthologies, equine, canine, mules and donkeys with practice! A very busy weekend and rich exchanges!
Here then is a brief presentation of our weekend that allows me to introduce another meeting, known and has long been recognized. This is one of Médi'Âne!
The Médi'Âne, inevitable association in the field of mediation with donkeys association organizes its 15th meeting soon: a week of work taking place on the site of the Association Piân'Piâne in Le Havre region.
You said Médi'Âne?
The association aims to Médi'Âne for:
- Promote the meeting of the donkey and the environment;
- Organize and develop all research, training or studies that linked the ass and projects open to the general public for the purpose of discovery, relaxation, learning and care;
- Form a living between different actors offering mediation activity with the donkey network.
Since June 2003, once or twice a year, the association offers Médi'âne to twenty people to meet, to discover, compare, test practices and reflections. Accompanied by a dozen donkeys, organizers are the dynamics of the week and participants in grasp to deepen the relevance of their work.
© Photo Médi'Âne
15th meeting Médi'Âne
"ASS IN A WORK OF SOCIAL TIES"
19 TO 24 November 2012
STRUCTURE PIÂN'PIÂNE 100 chemin de l'Epine 76430 ST VIGOR OF YMIONVILLE (Le Havre region)
"Activities contacts and mobilizations carried by the presence of the donkey in the context of a mediation project related to teaching, education, care and leisure"
With the participation of the association " Piân'Piâne "
This week mules mediation is for all those who practice or have planned a "donkey work" in connection with a public specific needs (physical, mental, sensory, emotional or social difficulties). Médi'âne directs his intervention in a multidisciplinary and interactive dynamics at both the organizers and participants: donkey drivers, farmers, educators, instructors, trainers, facilitators, teachers, psychologists, psychomotor, nurses, those converting ...
So we want everyone to have the opportunity to exchange and enrich practices, knowledge and come to seize items which:
Moving a project donkeys activities towards people with disabilities:
• knowledge of the donkey, its needs, communication codes, its implementation in connection with humans.
• approach to the concept of "disability" (handicap, disability, efficiency, autonomy).
• approach to the concept of animal mediation
Better define the means to implement a project to build mules mediation
• construction of space mediation
• organization, proposals, content asinine activities as an area of mediation in a social project.
Exchange of knowledge: Donkey / ethology, its origins, its nature, its vital needs, behaviors, communication codes, history with man.
Exchange of know-how field experiences "Donkey" carrying space mediation / contacts, setting link in the animal care, travel with or without borders, in tow, portage-relaxation.
Exchange of technical knowledge: Education donkey care groomings, hardware pack, hitch and blacksmith.
Theoretical contributions: design and organization of a host structure, construction of the workspace, structuring a meeting, construction work of mediation, development of concepts of "disability" and "educational clinic" "activities of mediation", "space containing" and "body mobilization."
Analysis of Practice: lighting situations experienced and observed in relation to theoretical frameworks in the ethological perspective, education, sociability, psychomotor.
Reynald Delozé, Facilitator and coordinator ânier the association "Building The court No ass" (Calvados), active member of Médi'âne, developed over four years of activities around the ass, in the context of an educational and cultural farm where are welcomed various specialized institutions, recreation centers ... It works by Serge Bruneau (donkey driver for fifteen years, Medi'âne founding member) and his flock consists of five donkeys. It proposes to share and exchange experience of donkey driver, his vision of an ass in the business contacts and mobilization towards people with disabilities, as well as the socio-cultural activities.
Interventions: the world of ass space of ânier through activities mediated experience mules mules mediation workshop knowledge of the donkey, its implementation in relation to the human in particular when coupling position
Joris Vets, Donkeys and active member Médi'âne, develops with donkeys walks and hikes open to everyone (Berlaar Belgium), offers to share his experience and knowledge ânier hiker in herbal care in the ass .
Interventions: the world of the donkey and the donkey care through plants workshop knowledge of the donkey and its implementation in relation to the human in particular in the situation of grooming and walking
Nathalie Bruneau, educator specializing Médi'âne and active member of the association "Building in court The No Ass" (Calvados), proposes to share and exchange experience in mediation and mules with educational support to children with autism. Owner donkeys.
Interventions: mules mediation experience in the educational support framework autism workshop: issues related to the donkey in particular in situations of displacement with or without borders
Baya Hammami, a retired school teacher, founder of the association "Piân'Piâne" (Seine-Maritime), active member of Médi'âne offers to share his experience around ânière and practice activities donkeys in an educational project to help and support children suffering direction of learning or school break. Owner of 10 donkeys.
Interventions: the world of ass asses mediation experience in an educational support project testimony on the construction and development of a draft structure mules mediation workshop knowledge of the donkey, its implementation in connection with humans in particular when the situation Grooming
Jean-Philippe Carton, technical educator specializing in retirement, founding member and treasurer of Médi'âne "Âsicien" (donkey driver and practitioner mules mediation). Participated in the development of a working donkey mediation in an IME in Dunkirk (presence of two donkeys in the institution). Knowledge ANIERES hiking, hitching, animal traction in agriculture. Contacts and exchanges with donkey owners in Portugal around the place of the donkey in the Portuguese culture. Owns two donkeys.
Interventions: the world of ass asses mediation experience in a project of educational support testimony of a social project mules mediation in an IME structure (Dunkirk area) in the workshop: knowledge of the ass , its use in connection with the human individual in the situation hitch
Claudine Carton, Secretary retired, Assistant Secretary of median. Owns two donkeys, donkey trekking experience. Present during the week to share his experience with the donkey through written stories. Related exchanges with the world of ass in Portugal.
Mane Severin Psychomotricienne, founding member and president of Médi'âne, active member of the "vine" Association (Loire Atlantique), invested in the asinine activities and monitoring of trainees. Offers to share his experience during psychomotor activities mules mediation developed on the vine structure in connection with psychomotor followed.
Interventions: Clinical psychomotor through mediation activities mules. space construction mediation, joint "space of the donkey-boy" and project monitoring and support psychomotor workshop: issues related to the donkey in particular in situations of displacement with or without borders
Xavier Severin, Special Education and Social Action trainer, offers an insight into the concept of disability and animal mediated educational grant through the psychological and sociological point of view, some lived experiences ballad hiking with donkeys.
Interventions: Definition of the concepts of disability, disability, autonomy. Notion of mediation and the contributions of the animal in an educational process in workshop charged reportage photos.
1. Theoretical contributions
From a consideration based on the fruit of experience and research, presented by one of the trainers, interactive discussion will be offered.
• "The world of donkeys" its nature, needs, communication codes, history with man, his education and especially towards mediation activities.
• "How to build a donkey driver and designs its host structure in a working draft of mediation?" The workspace of the donkey driver, the donkeys, the flock under the proposed mules mediation activities, coherence and coordination sites in a variety of activities (donkey rental for hiking, tourist ...). Structure and rhythm developed in conjunction with a social or medical-social support project activities.
• "How can a professional medical office has to enter proposals ânier and what are the donkeys?" Project monitoring the person to the implementation of proposed mobilizations with the donkey. How to develop, intersects and structure interactions between the person, the professional support of the person and the donkey driver with its structure, instead, his donkeys. Question mediation and viewpoints.
• "the concept of disability in educational clinic through mediation activities mules": Definition of disability, notions of disabilities ... From an educational project to its practice in business contact and engagement with the donkey.
2. Practical workshops
Workshops scenarios followed by a time put into words and analysis of the experience of practice. The workshops aim to question the experienced sensations, take cues on what can be played to see replay, what is proposed to thwart the other.
Sensations, feelings, perceptions and elaborations around:
• Contact and mobilization with the donkey in his flock space: Meeting with the territory of the other, identify the codes of life on the other. Observe, to establish a connection, contact the donkeys, what can play in these first contacts in this entry time (attitude, position, movement, movement ...)
• Contact with the donkey and mobilization through the grooming: The donkey is tethered to be brushed and priest. Beyond the situation grooming, what happens in this area of care for the animal?
• Contact and mobilization with the donkey moving: Working in a space with organized or natural. What do we put up with the animal for them to follow us and make an alliance?
• Contact mobilization and relaxing with the donkey: Apart from any riding technique, just go with the donkey, indulge in a dynamic mobilization of body relaxation.
• Scenario and creating a pedestrian project in a spirit of mediation (and donkey harnessed) On roads, small roads in the forest, from left to "carry" the pace of donkeys. What walking induced in the body mobilization? What hitch has specific? What lived in the group situation.
During these practical situations, our partners will asses "From No DONKEY" Marius, Popeye, Olive, Bandit, Pom, Mickey, Tommy, Cosette, Klak'son, Moustic, Luthin, Cakao, Romeo and Frippon Pythagoras.
We offer you various documents supporting your own research.
• in workbook themes: articles, summaries of concepts and other information collected by Médi'âne.
• books on the ass on the psychology of the child, the accompanying work.
• videos on certain activities and TV reports
• photo albums
Assessment week mules mediation time
• Evaluation of personal journey
• Evaluation of the organization and content of the various proposals and interventions
Cost of training Médi'âne
Cost of training and full board included (food and shelter)
1350 euros for people receiving care (€ 300 deposit at registration).
500 euros for individuals, payable in installments as required (€ 240 deposit at registration)
Final registration deposit payment before 31 October 2012.
In case of cancellation after November 5, 2012, the Association Médi'âne retain the deposit paid.
Feel free to distribute this information by giving the link to the blog! Thank you!
For more information:
Contacts: Tel Mane SEVERIN: 02 40 21 22 93
On the same subject and on the blog: